Miss LUSH 2020
February 23rd, 2020 | 7p
Please register below for Miss LUSH 2020.
You can get a full copy of the rules here:
We are only accepting a max of 10 contestants.
The categories are as follows: (Max points all categories | 300 points)
- Character Couture – What couture outfit would your drag persona wear for a night on the town? (max 90 points)
- Interview – Q & A – You will randomly draw 1 of 10 possible questions on stage after modeling you Character Couture to answer. After registration, you will be given a list of the possible questions. (max 60 points)
- Talent – Please prepare your best number to impress the audience and judges. Contestants are allowed up to 7 minutes for their performance. Setup and takedown for your number is 5 minutes max total. Set pieces must be approved and be no larger than 7.5ft x 7.5ft. If you need help with your set pieces, you must provide your own set up person by buying a dancer/dresser/stagehand pass. (max 150 points)
- Miss LUSH: Cash prize of $500, paid on pageant night. Paid monthly bookings in the Saturday #DragRevolution Show, paid Pride 2020 booking, use of The LUSH Event Center for fundraising to support community outreach.
- First Alternate: Cash prize of $300, paid on pageant night. Prize Packages by Miss LUSH 2020 Sponsors.
Optional monthly paid bookings in Drag Brunch or #DragRevolution shows.
- Second Alternate: Cash prize of $200, paid on pageant night. Optional semi-monthly paid bookings in Drag Brunch shows.
Miss LUSH 2020 Expectations
- Plan at least 3 fundraisers in the year of 2020 to benefit local causes, one of which will be the LUSH employee drag show benefiting homeless youth.
- Get a head shot in your Miss LUSH crown within 60 days of winning.
- Be present for your step down at the Miss LUSH 2021 pageant on February 28th, 2021.
- Always represent yourself and LUSH in the most appropriate manner.